Burton Kids Grom Boa Snowboard Boots 16/17 - Blue
Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast-lacing convenience of the Boa® closure system. For the kid that’s just learning to stand sideways, or is growing out of the Velcro® Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom Boa delivers comfort and a mellow flex that’s great for learning. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can dial in their boots without help from mom or dad, and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- Boa® Closure System - Built with a re-designed inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. The system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa® dial. Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner-Less with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation - Twice as warm as other insulations of equal thickness, it provides warmth even when wet.
- DynoLITE Outsole Cushioning with Size Indicator - Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset - An internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Room-To-Grow™ Footbed - Expands Fit by One Full Size. Remove the footbed when the fit becomes snug. A secondary, integrated footbed means there’s no compromise in cushioning or support.
- Soft Flexing Outsole and Upper Shell Materials - for Ultimate Learn to Ride Comfort
- Support: 1