Burton Mission EST Snowboard Bindings 16/17 - Blue Print
Available for in-store demo at Chill Factore in M & L
Even after a decade plus, the Burton Mission™ binding still reigns supreme due to its comfortable and reliable performance. It offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring zero Forward Lean.
Available in two models, mount the Mission EST® to a Channel-equipped board for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex™ and mount the Missions on any board.
- Single-Component Baseplate with 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST® - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination. Slightly more responsive, yet still plenty playful.
- Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™ - The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Reactstrap™ with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™ - 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine, Ultra-Responsive Wrap Conforms to Any Boot. Grippy rubber wraps response around the toe of the boot for a locked in fit and pressure-free comfort.
- Smoothglide™ Buckles - All buckles feature aluminum levers and steel bases for strength.
- SensoryBED™ Cushioning System - An elevated realm of cushioning, board feel, and extra-sensory control in a versatile, shred-everything package.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Lifetime Warranty on all Baseplates and flex sliders
- Anatomical Left and Right Baseplates
- Engineered Composite Baseplates and Hi-Backs
- Progressive Flexing Hi-Backs
- Hi-Back Rotation
- Forward Lean Adjustment
- Telescoping Straps
- Rides Exclusively with Snowboards Featuring The Channel
- UK Sizes: S fits 5-7, M fits 7-9, L fits 9+