Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boots - Black
Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the Burton Moto BOA® and its Total Comfort construction. With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that's warm and comfortable right out of the box. The effortless micro-adjustability and Built For Life Guarantee of the BOA® Fit System with Burton-exclusive New England Ropes laces means a connected feel and no wasted time, while the ultralight DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in the coldest temps.
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue: Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole for a precise fit.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- NEW Imprint™ 1+ Liner with Integrated Lacing: A brand new extremely comfortable liner that has an integrated lacing system and inner lace lock. The lightweight power panels and molded Level 1 EVA footbed are heat-moldable.
- Boa® Coiler™ Closure System: A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: This reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10 but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.