Burton Mint Women's Snowboard Boots - Black
Whether riding a few times a week or a few times a year, the Burton Mint Snowboard Boot keeps you warm and happy. Sleeping Bag reflective foil defies cold weather by capturing and radiating body heat back at you. Mainstays like Burton's exclusive Total Comfort give you a fit that feels perfectly broken in right out of the box. One of the softest, most forgiving women's boot Burton makes, the Mint's proven security is sure to keep you happy after hours of on-hill action.
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue: Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole for a precise fit.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design: Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element, from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles, has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- NEW Imprint™ 1+ Liner with Integrated Lacing: A brand new extremely comfortable liner that has an integrated lacing system and inner lace lock. The lightweight power panels and molded Level 1 EVA footbed are heat-moldable.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces: American-made, lifetime warranty, natural fiber ropes power Burton's Speed Zone™ systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing: Strong with a low-profile, Burton's Speed-Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- DynoLITE Outsole: Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.