Burton Limelight BOA Women's Snowboard Boots - Black/White
The Limelight BOA® boot will have you beating the crowds to the lift line, then showing them how it's done from glades to groomers. For the ultimate in adjustable fit and connected performance, the Limelight's BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology includes Boa's Sequence™ Configuration for even tightening and secure heel hold with the twist of a single dial. Total Warmth is a one-two punch of a 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulated liner and Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil. An overall soft and forgiving flex brings it all together in a boot that works with you to bring more fun and freedom to every run.
- Total Comfort Construction: instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design: means that every element, from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles, has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue: Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Imprint™ 2 Liner: heat-moldable and includes Lightweight Power Panels, a Level 2 Molded EVA footed, and a Velcro® Liner Closure, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a Lock-Up Cuff and an Inner Lace Lock and Man Fur.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™: Mapped synthetic insulation materials that are extremely warm, lightweight, and bulk-free.
- Lock-Up Cuff: This super low-profile inner cuff caries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Plush Cuff 1.0: hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint™ and Life liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Boa® Coiler™ Closure System: A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- Boa® System: A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- New England Rope Laces: American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton's closure systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed: EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- DynoGRIP Outsole: In addition to B3 Gel in the heel for greater cushioning, the DynoGrip outsole features an extra layer of traction at the toe and heel for a greater grip. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, DynoGRIP provides lightweight, durable cushioning that's formulated specifically for snowboarding. 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on model treads lighter on the planet, too.
- B3 Gel: Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.