Burton Photon SZ Snowboard Boots 2022 - Black
A team rider favorite, the Burton Photon Snowboard Boots are a medium flexing lace boot with an insanely high level of comfort. The Photon has tremendous control both heelside and toeside with its GripLITE Backstay and 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue, while retaining plenty of ankle flex for tweaking and spinning.Flex
- Medium Flex: 5 - 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): A balance of quick edge engagement and a more forgiving, playful feel. Great for all-around riders.
- 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue: Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue and outsole offer a precise fit. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- GripLITE Backstay: Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner: DryRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining | Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock | Plush Cuff 1.0 (women's only) | Lightweight Power Panels | Velcro® Liner Closure | Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating | Heat-Moldable
- Focus Cuff: Boosting heel-hold by hugging your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle than the Lock-UP Cuff for increased response.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing: Strong with a low-profile, Burton's Speed-Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces: American-made, lifetime warranty, natural fiber ropes power Burton's Speed Zone™ systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Vibram® Traction Lug Soles
- Vibram® Eco Step – Made of 30% recycled materials. This outsole has excellent grip and traction from rubber ice spikes but remains lightweight. ReBounce Cushioning, EVA and B3 Gel in the heel and toe area for extra comfort.
- EST® Optimized Midsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel inserts.